If you have been to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory you may be familiar with this incredibly delicious treat. I think that this is my all time favorite sweet treat. I have been getting caramel apples from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for years now and they are my absolute favorite. Several years ago my friend Abby found this copycat recipe and we have been making it ever since. My family LOVES it!
Copycat Recipe from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory
Find the recipe here
1/4 C Creamy Peanut Butter
1 3/4 C White Chocolate Chips
1 C Rice Crispies Cereal
1/2 C Marshmallows (slightly packed)
1/4 C Chocolate Chips (frozen)
- In a double boiler or using whatever melting method you prefer, melt white chocolate chips and peanut butter together until creamy.
- Remove from heat and transfer to mixing bowl to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Fold in Rice Crispies, then continue cooling until it does not feel warm at all. (Do Not put in fridge to cool or it will set up)
- Making sure that the mixture is not warm fold in marshmallows and chocolate chips. (If you add these when the mixture is to warm the chocolate will melt, you do not want that to happen)
- Pour the mixture into an 8x8 pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Place pan in fridge to set up, approx 20-30 minutes
- At this point you should be able to easily remove the bark from the pan. Cut into desired size pieces & enjoy.