Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet Baby Card

I am so glad this card came out cute. I was not for sure what I could create using these colors but once I started it all came together nicely. Well, I guess that's the challenge. Paula over at More Than Favors hosts a Wacky Wednesday challenge each week and this week the challenge was to use the colors green, purple and yellow. I also came across another challenge over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog and the challenge this week was to create a TALL card at 9x4 with any theme. This is the first TALL card I have ever made. So anyway I decided to combine the two challenges and make what I hoped would be a really cute card. Hope you enjoy!



Recipe
Purple Cardstock 9x4 (Card Base)
Light Green Cardstock
Yellow Cardstock
Chick cut at 3inches (CAC)
Sweet Phrase (CAC)
Baby Phrase (Simply Sweet)

Thank you so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, love this little chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card..so cute! Especially like the size!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! The colors look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - I love the buttons! Thanks for playing with us at CCC. :) Janis DT#2

    ReplyDelete
  5. That little chicky is so adorable!! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Momo sent me :) your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...