Friday, April 15, 2011

Hey Cupcake

 I FINALLY got to use my new Sweet Treats cartridge the other day. I am really loving what I came up with. I found this really cute cupcake paper at Hobby Lobby on clearance a few weeks ago so I thought it would go perfect for this project. I came across a challenge over at the Cricut Cardz Challenge blog to make a cupcake holder or wrapper for Easter. I am sad that I did not have a cute little cupcake on hand to put in this holder for the picture, it would have been really cute! I think these would be adorable filled with candy, not just cupcakes!  I felt like if I was going to make a holder that I would need a card to go with it, so I made them all match. I am kinda weird like that! At the last minute I decided I needed to make a tag to go along with everything. It is color coordinated but I did not have a thinner brown ribbon to use for it so it has a light pink ribbon with white dots. It still looks cute but I think it would have looked better with brown.

Recipe
Card base-White Cardstock
Layer-Pink Cardstock
Patterned paper-Paper Studio
Cupcake1 at 3"
White gel pen
Stickles for swirl on cupcake
Brown Ribbon

Cupcake Holder at 7 1/2 using Sweet Treats
Brown Ribbon

Tag base cut at 3 1/2
Ribbon by Paper Trends





]Thank You ALL SOOOOO Very Much For Stopping By!!!

10 comments:

  1. Cute, Valerie! I have Sweet Treats too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we need to get together and make some cupcakes to put in your cupcake liners!!! Love the cupcake's glitter swirl on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! It is one of my favorite carts, have fun with it!

    Deanne G
    http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cupcake holder and matching card are just precious. I absolutely love the paper you used it's perfect. So glad you could join our challenge this week at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet matching set you made. i like the pink ribbon on the tag for a little contrast color (althio brown would have looked great too)thanks for playing along with us at cricutcardz :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Momo Sent Me"... Just poppin' in to say "Hi"... and take a look around. My first time here and a new follower... *Ü*. I'm looking forward to visiting with you often. **Lots of Hugs** Deborah
    http://www.scrappybeads.blogspot.com
    P.S. The Sweet Treats Cartridge is SO yummy... *Ü*!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable. New follower from the linking party!

    pixichickpapercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this cart. I use it all the time. There's so much on it.
    stoping by from the link up party.

    http://sillyp4jc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute set. I love the color combo you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...