Monday, August 29, 2011

A Little Someone New

Hello Everyone! Just thought I would take a few minutes and share a really cute easy baby card I made last weekend for a baby shower. I think that this is my new favorite card size, 4x4. I just love it! Perfect & Simple. This card got lots of comments and the new mom wanted to know where I got a card like that. I love how these colors look together, they came together great. I think I have used this color combo before but I really like it.


I was going to use one my baby stamps by Scrappy Mom's Stamps on the outside as well but decided I liked it just how it is. I LOVE these stamps! Baby buggy cut from Simply charmed!



Stamp by Scrappy Mom's Stamps- Special Delivery

Thank you all so much for stopping by!!!!!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...