Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas Layout

Hello Everyone! Hope you all are enjoying this Christmas season. This is my post for the Patches of Pink December Design Team post. Our theme for December is of course to create a Christmas project. This is probably the easiest scrapbook layout I think I have EVER done. I love the patterned christmas paper so I did not want to add to much to this. It is very simple. I am usually a traditional red, green & silver christmas girl but I love the nontraditional colors in this one.


There is not much to this layout so I really do not have sizes for anything. The photo mats will fit a 4x6 picture and the Merry Christmas is cut using the Cricut Craft Room & my Cricut Classic Font Cartridge. This is the first time I have used the Cricut Craft Room and I loved it, I was able to weld the letters together instead of cutting individual letters. I LOVE that feature. The patterned paper is by Paper Studio and the plain cardstock is just stuff I had on hand that matched. Its hard to see in the picture but there are also little rhinestones placed in the middle of snowflakes on the page, adds a little bling to the page.

Please stop on by the Patches of Pink blog and see what the other design team members have created. Also don't forget, we would love to see what new christmas projects you have made. Link them up here. We can't wait to see what you have come up with.


As Always Thank You All So Much For Stopping By!


3 comments:

  1. I saw your LO on Patches of Pink. It is so beautiful and sweet at the same time. very well done. Nice to "Link Up" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Valerie!! I've awarded you the Liebster Blog Award!! Stop by my blog (www.katelynco.blogspot.com) to pick it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post and right to the point, I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you people have any idea where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...