Monday, November 1, 2010

Freebies In My Mail Box

I know this may sound sad but I get super excited when I stop at the mail box everyday of course not for the bills that are probably in there but I never know what awesome freebie will be there waiting for me! I LOVE to get FREE things in the mail...who doesn't? Over the last couple weeks I have received lots of great freebies. Yes...All of this stuff I got for free delivered to my mailbox! I am a deal-seekin, coupon clipper always looking for an awesome bargain.


  • Bazaar Magazine
  • Wisk Laundry Detergent
  • Head & Shoulders
  • Advil Liqui-gels(Actually received a coupon for a free bottle 24ct)
  • Shout Color Catcher
  • Zebra Z-Grip Pen
  • Pack of Extra Gum (Mint Chocolate Chip)
  • Breathe Right Strips
  • Garnier Moisturizer Sample
  • Garnier Fructis Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
  • Cottonelle Flushable Wipes(Received coupon for a free tub)
  • Trial Size Vaseline Intensive Rescue Moisture Locking Lotion
  • Family Circle Magazine (not pictured)
Other items not pictured that I have received in the last couple months
  • Playtex Tampons
  • Gain Dish Soap(10 oz)
  • All You Magazine(2)
  • Crest Toothpaste
  • Kotex Tampons
  • Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant
  • Bodycology Cherry Blossom Lotion
  • Dove Shampoo Samples
  • Crest 3-D White Strips
If you are interested in receiving freebies in your mail there are TONS of blogs out there that can help you get started. Here are a few that I really enjoy reading...


Always check back here on my blog for more links to samples  and other deals that I may find. Please feel free to sign up to receive e-mail updates from me so you don't miss anything!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...