Monday, May 2, 2011

Just A Note

Hi There! Hope you all are having a fantastic Monday, its a little chilly and overcast today here in Illinois where I live but I am looking forward to temps in the 70's midweek with hopefully some sunshine. I really need to get outside and get some yard work done. I love to be outside and can't wait to get out and start planting. We also have a few outside projects planned so I can't wait to get them started and see the end results. Anyway...I made this quick little card last week and I really love how simple it turned out. It was super easy to make and does not include a cricut cut (sigh). This is one of my favorite color combos to use.

Working on  few projects this week including my very First DT Project for Patches of Pink which will be up on Thursday so please check back then to see all the projects along with a challenge and link-up. You will not want to miss it!





I did not keep notes on the sizes of this card, it was just something I threw together but wanted to share with you.

I hope you enjoy & As Always Thank You Soooo Much For Stopping By!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute..Love it!! I love anything combined with brown, and these colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the button and ribbon treatment. I really like that you decorated the inside too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours in this card too! I wish I could tie bows like that!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...