Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper NSD Challenge #11

Good Morning to you all! Hope your Monday is starting out great. I am in LOVE with zebra print right now! It's just sort of the "In" thing I think. My Pink Stamper's Challenge #11 is to create a project using the colors green, pink, & black. When I thought of those colors I instantly knew that I would be including that awesome zebra print paper I have. I think it turned out just "FABulous"!!!!! You will probably see a couple more projects including my zebra print in the near future:)


"FAB" Happy Birthday Card-Zebra Style



Thank You All So Much For Stopping By!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I'm loving zebra print right now too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! The zebra print works perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. I love anything with Zebra print. This card almost looks like something I would make. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another one I am lovin'!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...