Sunday, May 8, 2011

Pink Stamper NSD Challenge # 4

If you are looking for my Patches of Pink Spring Challenge & Link-up post click here.

If you would like to submit a project for the Patches of Pink Spring Challenge & Link-up you have until Today May 8th, 2011 to do so. So...create something with a SPRING theme and link it up here.

Hope all of you Mother's out there are having a wonderful day! My Pink Stamper's NSD Challenge #4 is to create a project with a Mother's Day Theme. This was not hard since today is Mother's Day I needed to make one anyway. I really loved how this one came out. This is the card we are giving to my Mother-in-law today along with a beautiful pot of flowers for her to enjoy all Summer long. I have a couple other Mom's Day cards made but will have to wait to post them since I am not able to see my mom & sister today. She reads my blog so I do not want her to see it before I give it to her:)

There are 12 Challenges total and I will be doing what I can and posting as them as I finish them in no particular order.



This is my very first Easel Card and I LOVE it!




Thank You all so much for stopping by!!!!!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...