Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

What a wonderful time of the year. It is definitely feeling a lot like Christmas around my house, especially with all the snow we woke up to this morning. I just love Christmas, it is my all time favorite time of the year. I LOVE to decorate my house with all my decorations, watch tons of Christmas movies over and over and listen to Christmas music. I love to do lots of baking and create handmade gifts for my family. For me it is just not the Christmas season if we do not watch Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer featuring Burl Ives. I have been watching that movie since I was a kid and I LOVE it. Its definitely a tradition in my family to watch that every year. What traditions do you share with your family?

Click here to view all my Christmas pictures!

My Favorite Christmas Movies
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
The Santa Clause
Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Charlie Brown Christmas

My Favorite Christmas Music
Holly Jolly Christmas-Burl Ives
Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer-Burl Ives
Frosty The Snowman-Gene Autry
Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town-The Judds
Rockin Around The Christmas Tree-Brenda Lee
The Little Drummer Boy-Harry Simeone Chorale




2 comments:

  1. Did you catch the Rudolph special on CBS last week? I was GLUED to the TV and LOVE those old movies. The boys watched it with me, but Matt was more interested in the computer. Your tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya I watched it! I just love those old movies. Brings back memories from being a kid. Glad you and the boys were able to enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...