Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Latest Project & New Hobby

I learned how to crochet about 10 years ago around my senior year of high school but  for what ever reason did not continue. I really wish I would have. About a month or two ago I decided that I really had to get back into it even if I had to teach myself, so I did. I checked out a ton of books from my local library and found several really good ones. I keep finding so many cute things that I want to make. I am very proud of the progress I have made and am super excited about the projects I have completed. I am by no means a pro, but a beginner with great determination to make some beautiful things.

 

Here are a few of the things that I have made so far, including a men's beanie, newborn hat and washcloths.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...