Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Freebies In My Mail

More freebies in my mail....YAY! Are you recieving any freebies in your mailbox? I would love to hear about what you got. Here is what I have found in my mailbox over the last couple weeks.


  • All You Magazine
  • Tide Laundry Detergent
  • Wisk Laundry Detergent
  • Dove Deoderant
  • Pantene Shampoo & Conditioner
  • Crisco Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • Scotch Blue Painters Tape
  • Emergen-C
  • Kotex Tampons & Pads
  • Always Pads
  • Vaseline Repair Moisture Lotion
  • Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless
  • Garnier Ultra Lift Anti Wrinkle Firming Moisturizer
Don't forget to check out these websites for your chance to snag some awesome freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...