Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cocktail Sausages Wrapped in Bacon

If you are watching the Football games this Sunday or having some friends over you  must make this recipe. These little sausages make a great appetizer for ANY party you may be having. They are super easy to make and very addicting, I kept going back for just one more. I first saw this recipe featured on Our Best Bites and thought they looked very tasty. They have been on my never ending list of recipes to try for a while now. My mother-in-law actually put these together while we were visiting a couple weekends ago and although I am not sure where her recipe actually came from I knew that I had noticed it here for sure. Throw these together for your next party or get together and I am sure your guests will love them.



Cocktail Sausages Wrapped in Bacon
1 Pkg of Lit'l Smokies Cocktail Sausages
1 Pkg of Bacon
3/4 C of Brown Sugar

Wrap each Sausage with bacon (only about 1/3 of each piece of bacon will be used for on lil' sausage)  and use a toothpick to hold the bacon in place and for easy eating. Place them in a pan lined with foil. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the bacon-wrapped sausages and bake for approximately 40 min @ 350 or until bacon is cooked.

For more great appetizer ideas check out some great options on...

Our Best Bites (Appetizers)
&
An "A" For Effort (Potato Skins)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...