Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hopes, Dreams, & Plans for 2011

Hopes, Dreams, & Plans for 2011

At the beginning of every year I tend to make these resolutions that I of course do not keep, just like many of you I am sure. Of course my resolutions always include the working out more, shed a few pounds and eat healthier. Well, this year I have decided to go about it in a different way and try to look at these so called "resolutions" as my goals or Hopes, Dreams & Plans to make 2011 and the years to come the best that I can. I feel that in making these "plans" I am setting myself up for a very happy successful year and hopefully years to come.

  • Cook & Bake as much as I can. I especially want to make things that I have never made before and try to make things healthier if I can. I love to cook and have been very inspired by some of the blogs that I have stumbled upon.
 My favorite food blogs include:

  • Scrapbook & Crochet as much as I can, start digital scrapbooking. Last year I really did not do very much scrapbooking at all and that makes me sad. I am SUPER excited to get to work on some projects with my new Cricut and Photoshop program I got for Christmas. I have tons of crochet projects I want to work on so you will be seeing more of that along with showing you some really awesome craft blogs.


  • Redecorate my house. I desperately need a change, my house has pretty much looked the same for about 6 years now. I am in need of a fresh coat of paint on the walls and some new decor. Hope to add a splash of color to, its just to neutral.
  • Work out at least 2-3 times a week. I know that sounds more like a resolution but I see it as a goal I know I CAN reach. It may not seem like much but for someone who does not workout AT ALL, this is a nice small step to take. 
  • Continue with my blog and make it the best that I can. I hope to post more and read more awesome blogs. I love reading blogs so if you have one or know of one I should check out, send me a link. I would LOVE to see what you blog about. I have some fun ideas for 2011 so come back to my blog or sign up for email updates & follow me so you don't miss a thing.
What goals or plans do you have for his year?

Here's to hoping that you and your family have an awesome 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...