Sunday, January 2, 2011

Freebies In My Mail

Here is what I received in the month of December. Can't wait to see what goodies 2011 will bring me. I am on a mission to use more coupons and find the best deals.


  • All You Magazine
  • Redbook Magazine
  • Tylenol Sleep Solutions Kit (Sleep Mask, Soothing Sounds CD, Sleep Journal & Coupon Booklet)
  • Playtex Tampons
  • Purina ONE beyond Bag Dog Food
  • Vaseline Repairing Moisture
  • Dove Haircare
  • Seattle's Best Coffee
  • Starbucks Vanilla Coffee
  • Coupon for FREE box of Garnier HerbaShine Hair color
  • Coupon for FREE Excedrin Migraine Product
  • Coupon for FREE Excedrin Extra Strength Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I really enjoy reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...